Today downloaded some songs from the youtube url’s with
youtube-dl -f 17 -i down.txt
pretty well, but soon i realised that I forgot something
youtube-dl -f 17 --extract-audio --audio-format=mp3 -k -a down.txt
unfortunately both the ffmpeg and avconv doesn’t support sending input as a batch. and there is no way that i have to pass 50 file names to the commands. Generally i would have gone for bash and write a few lines of code and get rid of the problem. But i thought wickedly and tried to do like this.
the code looked too good(in fact, still i didn’t get where i’m going wrong). but the run gave the creeps, so without looking back I silently headed back to the BASH.
#lesson : Never use a language for what it’s not supposed to do, generally